Wednesday 13 November 2013

Nivo Slider and blogger

Bitchin’ Book Blog consists of tips to help you become a better blogger and have a sleek, professional, and user-friendly website. It is also a collection of WordPress tutorials and code snippets to help enhance your blog. If you have a question about blogging/web design, or want to request a tutorial, you can do so here (it’s completely anonymous)!
We have a great question this week from Kaina! All you Blogger folks listen up, because this one is just for you!
I was just wondering since I have a blogger blog do you know of any good picture sliders I could find or the process in which to make one? I would appreciate it tons!! 
It just so happens that I stumbled upon an EXTREMELY easy-to-use image slider generator for Blogger! Seriously, it’s amazing. This tutorial, from Way2Blogging, utilizes the Nivo Slider, which is probably one of the most popular jQuery image sliders on the internet!

Kaina
Khun Ehk

No comments: