Sunday 17 November 2013

Sinful Colors Haul & Villain Set

Hi guys!


So few days ago, I stopped by walgreen again. (Sigh) I can't keep myself out of that place. A new collection comes out like every day. Shake my head. Okay anyway Let me show you what I got :)



I spotted this massive corner Halloween display at walgreens



I got all excited because it reminded me that Halloween is coming up and you know, NEW POLISHES. Most of it were old polishes though, So i didn't pick anything that's already in the permanent line up. There were also stripers and nail stickers. 

So here are the colors i picked up; Pumpkin Spice, Black Magic, and glow in the dark.

Pumpkin Spice I believe is a polish that was in a previous collection, and now revived for this Halloween collection, it's so dense and packed with gold and red glitters, it's perfect for Chinese new years too!

Black Magic: is so gorgeous very similar to Pumpkin spice but with black, grey and orange glitters
Glow in the dark i got because I can't seem to afford any amazing polish me to go polishes, and really want to try out the concept haha. It didn't work out the way I thought it would. Definitely need to invest on some Polish me to go. 


Sinful Colors used to have stripers, but I never picked any up, now that they're back I want to try them out. I've heard great things about these. So I'm excited to use them.

Along with the sinful colors I also got the ELF villain polish set: It was 9.99 for 12 mini polishes!
I forgot to take the display box before I took them out but here are the polishes

Cruella De Vill:

This comes with Nude, Smokin Hot and Smoky Brown I'm not too excited about these colors, but the nude one does look really nice.These are all creams 

 Evil Queen

Cranberry is a shimmery red, pot of gold is a metalic gold and thunder storm is a cream Grey. 

 Maleficent

Bubble Gum Pink is a beautiful cream pink, and like the name says- very bubble gum. Mod Mauve, is a mauve cream and Gina Girl is a jelly black base with purple and gold chunky glitter.

 Ursula

This has to be my favorite set because of the mint and coral creams. Sea escape is a blue shimmer polish on black base.

So there you have it my haul~ seems like a lot but all these elf polishes were in a set.

Review coming up soon for the elf set! I'm very excited.

No comments: